Hard Rock Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Glam Metal Tyketto

Magic

Administrator
Staff member

445032.jpg

tyketto2016promophotonews.jpg

Official Website

Current Members:
  • Danny Vaughn - Lead vocals, acoustic guitar, acoustic bass guitar, mandolin, harmonica, percussion
  • Chris Green - Lead guitar, backing vocals
  • Chris Childs - Bass guitar, backing vocals
  • Michael Clayton - Drums, percussion, backing vocals
  • Ged Rylands - Keyboards, backing vocals
Notable past members:
  • Brooke St. James - Lead guitar, acoustic guitar, coral sitar, keyboards, percussion, backing vocals
  • Jimi Kennedy - Bass guitar, percussion, backing vocals

Albums:
  • Don't Come Easy (1991)
  • Strength in Numbers (1994)
  • Shine (1995)
  • Dig in Deep (2012)
  • REACH (2016)

Tyketto is a glam metal / hard rock band that formed in 1987 and were from New York.

Funny story....I put this band's name into the website called Music-Map which is suppose to find bands that are similar. Well.....the screen loaded up with a bunch of band names and none of them floated even close to Tyketto. Is this band original? No, not in the least. Tyketto just was not promoted as much as other bands of the same genre. However, they are a very very good band. I would put Tyketto in the same hard rock vein as Warrant, Whitesnake, Danger Danger, Night Ranger, Trixter, yadda yadda.......

tyketto-dce.jpg

Forever Young

Walk On Fire

I wouldn't be Ms. Magic if I didn't post a ballad....Standing Alone