Hard Rock Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What are you listening to, heavy metal version ?

Mr. Gregory

So, yeah, I've been listening to a lot of Enslaved for the last couple of weeks, primarily the aforementioned Riitiir and Axioma Ethica Odini, which is also superb. I love this band. Just another one that I need to make a thread for...but further study (listening) is required.

I'm also still listening to Ihsahn's excellent newest album, Ámr.

SiphonOfDestruction

So, yeah, I've been listening to a lot of Enslaved for the last couple of weeks, primarily the aforementioned Riitiir and Axioma Ethica Odini, which is also superb. I love this band. Just another one that I need to make a thread for...but further study (listening) is required.

I'm also still listening to Ihsahn's excellent newest album, Ámr.

I love Enslaved. I don't regularly listen to death/black metal, but their Norse themes are awesome.

Magic

Administrator
Staff member
@Riff_Raff
Who is Monsters in White? That is one cool album cover.

Been going old school this morning. Black Angels is a heavy metal / hard rock band that put out 4 albums in the 80's, broke up, then reunited in 2009 and put out another album. This is the debut of 1981....

R-3100362-1338558326-2884_jpeg.jpg

Full Album, Enjoy!

Latest posts