Hard Rock Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What are you listening to, hard rock version?

Lynch

^^^ Cool song, at least in the music. I could listen to the instrumental version of that song over and over. Nothing against the vocals, just looking at it from a different angle.

Speed King

Administrator
Staff member
The Godz - Gotta Keep a Runnin'

This song rocks more cowbell than Mississippi Queen. They were a one hit wonder band from 1977. Based out of Columbus, Ohio, prior to being signed, they played biker clubs and had pretty stong following amungst the "Rougher Crowd" My old favorite radio station used to play these guys pretty regularly, as well Z-Rock out of Chicago.

Magic

Administrator
Staff member
I stumbled upon this gem from 2015 by Vanilla Fudge. 3 of the original members got together to record a 'covers' album of all songs that were released in 1967.....Spirit of '67. Mark Stein, Carmine Appice, and Vince Martell along with bassist Peter Bremy made some awesome covers, which are really originals. The whole album is fantastic!

R-6913026-1493204330-6257_jpeg.jpg

The Letter (Boxtops)

Whiter Shade of Pale (Procol Harum)

And a Vanilla Fudge Original "Let's Pray For Peace"

Members online

No members online now.