Hard Rock Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Super Group Revolution Saints

Magic

Administrator
Staff member
594341F1-revolution-saints-featuring-members-of-journey-the-dead-daisies-night-ranger-announce...jpg

L to R: Doug Aldrich, Deen Castronovo, Jack Blades

Revolution Saints Facebook

Revolution Saints Twitter

Current Members:

• Deen Castronovo - lead & backing vocals, drums (Journey, Dead Daisies, Ozzy Osbourne, Bad English, Hardline)
  • Joel Hoekstra - Guitarist
  • Jeff Pilson- Bassist, Vocals
Past Members:
  • Doug Aldrich - guitar (Whitesnake, Dio, Lion, Bad Moon Rising, Burning Rain, Dead Daisies)
  • Jack Blades - bass guitar, backing & lead vocals (Night Ranger, Damn Yankees, Shaw Blades)

Albums:
  • Revolution Saints (2015)
  • Light In The Dark (2017)
  • Rise (2020)
  • Eagle Flight (2023)

Revolution Saints is a hard rock supergroup which was put together by the president of Frontiers Records in 2014. This group is pretty much a Deen Castronovo band with all the sonic sounds and production of the famous AOR group Journey.....but with a harder edge. Don't get me wrong, Deen can sing, REALLY sing his heart out, and play a heart pumping set of drums but I would have liked to see more musical influence from Jack Blades and the styles of Damn Yankees. Doug Aldrich puts out some excellent shreds, riffs and solos which lets you know he is in the band and he means business.

Anyway, both albums are top notch in production and musicianship. It makes my heart warm to know we can still hear good music of the past in the new millennium.

Revolution-Saints.jpg

Back On My Trail

Dream On

No Journey-esque album is complete without a slow, sappy ballad.....Here Forever

Last edited:

Magic

Administrator
Staff member
I prefer the sophomore album over the debut....

71TmvRWHqdL__SY355_.jpg

Light In The Dark

The Storm Inside

Take You Down

Magic

Administrator
Staff member
Due to be released 4/21/23

C4D831C1-8A59-49FF-A7A9-9D5376C96C51.jpeg

Tracklist

1. Eagle Flight
2. Talking Like Strangers