Hard Rock Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Heavy Metal Accept

Magic

Administrator
Staff member
accept-50a77b37b2d24.png

Official Website

Current Members:

Albums: (with links to album information)

Accept is a German hard rock/ heavy metal band. They have had numerous band member changes over the years, but the music has always been good. The band made their big world wide break through when they began touring with Judas Priest in the early 80's. I'd say their most accessible albums are Balls to the Wall & Restless and Wild.

I followed Accept's albums in the 80's up to Metal Heart, then kinda moved on. However, I have gone back and began giving their albums a go, starting from 2017 - The Rise of Chaos. The newer music definitely is not the classic 80's hard rock they began with, I would classify it more power/speed metal, but that's my 2 cents worth.

Balls to the Wall

Last edited:

Mr. Gregory

They're a solid band. I have both Stalingrad and Blind Rage but haven't listened to them extensively (or recently, for that matter). Hung, Drawn, and Quartered, the opener from Stalingrad, is probably my favorite song of theirs. I can't find an official video of it, so I won't post it here.

This song isn't bad either. It's the opener from Blind Rage.

Magic

Administrator
Staff member
:headbang:

Holy Moley! Look at the size of the crowd. It's a testimonial to how great Accept is!!!!!

Magic

Administrator
Staff member
Found this live gem in the "new videos" forum. I had to make sure it got posted in their thread. It was filmed in Wacken (2017)

Latest posts