Hard Rock Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What are you listening to, heavy metal version ?

Magic

Administrator
Staff member
Lacuna Coil - Black Anima

It's ok.....the first half of the album is good (tracks 1-6), but the second half is kind of not so good............

Magic

Administrator
Staff member
Heavy Metal from Sweden....New album, HIghway of Heroes, which came out October 11, 2019......

a3526070796_10.jpg

Full album, Enjoy!

Mr. Gregory

I could have sworn I already made a thread for Borknagar, but apparently not. The list of band threads I need to make continues to grow. I just found out that they released a new album on September 27th. How did this happen without my knowledge!?

I'll be listening to this one ASAP.

Magic

Administrator
Staff member
I agree somewhat, but I think one notable exception in the second half of the album is Save Me.

It is properly named, too!! SAVE ME........I would call this song a "safe" sound for Lacuna Coil. I will say one thing, Scabbia & Ferro work very well with tossing angelic clean vocals in with intense guttural growls.

Mr. Gregory

endorphin-400x400.jpg

This album just dropped. I listened to it tonight while playing FIFA 20, and it's even better than I was expecting it to be. I'm impressed. My favorite tracks from it so far are Black Gold (which has already been posted in the New Videos section) and this one, Taphephobia.

Mr. Gregory

infectedrain86-400x400.jpg

I actually like this album a lot more than I initially did after having listened to Endorphin a couple of times. I'm definitely digging this band. Just another one that I need to make a thread for!

Latest posts