Hard Rock Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What are you listening to, heavy metal version ?

Mr. Gregory

So, yeah, after one and a half listens, Macro is a pretty darn good album. My favorite track so far is Retrospection.

I've only gotten halfway through Spiritual Instinct, but it's really good so far too. I'll listen to the whole thing tomorrow. Here's the opener, Les jardins de minuit.

Mr. Gregory

Is it just me, or has there been a lot of good new music released recently? Over the last couple of months, a ton of bands I like have just suddenly decided to put out new albums:

Alcest
The Agonist
Alter Bridge
Babymetal
Borknagar
Infected Rain
Insomnium
Jinjer
Kadavar
Lacuna Coil
Nile
Opeth

Those are just the ones I can think of right now off the top of my head. I'm sure there are more. I don't know what's happening, or when I'll have time to listen to the albums that I haven't heard yet, but I love it!

Riff_Raff

Is it just me, or has there been a lot of good new music released recently? Over the last couple of months, a ton of bands I like have just suddenly decided to put out new albums:

Alcest
The Agonist
Alter Bridge
Babymetal
Borknagar
Infected Rain
Insomnium
Jinjer
Kadavar
Lacuna Coil
Nile
Opeth

Those are just the ones I can think of right now off the top of my head. I'm sure there are more. I don't know what's happening, or when I'll have time to listen to the albums that I haven't heard yet, but I love it!
And much of that is just from the second half of 2019. Albums from Airbourne, Mayhem, Angel Witch recently also and got Cattle Decap album coming.

Magic

Administrator
Staff member
WPCL-13137.jpg

This is a REALLY REALLY good album which was released October 23, 2019. Galneryus is a power metal / symphonic power metal band from Japan.......and these guys really knock it out of the park. I am feeling compelled to write a review on this album........