Hard Rock Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What are you listening to, hard rock version?

Magic

Administrator
Staff member
:eek: oooh!
First I've heard that. How is the rest of the album?
It's pretty good. Harder than anything else from Blackfoot.....of course none of the original members are on the album. From my first listen, I'd give it 4 stars.

Lynch

MSG - M.S.G. (1992)

The third and final McAuley/Schenker album. Not a bad album, but not as good as the two that came before it. The first couple of songs are kind of cheesy attempts at being radio-friendly, but really nothing memorable. The album gets better starting with the 3rd track, When I'm Gone.

1525221434959.png

Lynch

It's pretty good. Harder than anything else from Blackfoot.....of course none of the original members are on the album. From my first listen, I'd give it 4 stars.
Yeah, after seeing your post here and somewhere else on the forum, I listened to about 4 or 5 songs on YT that night. Not a bad album at all, but I do think it's pretty wonky for them to call themselves Blackfoot. Pretty sure most of the guys in the band now weren't even alive when Blackfoot had put out their first 6 or 7 albums.

Lynch

New song by a new band (well, new to me):

Mason Hill - Now You See Me

I've never heard of these guys, just happened to come across them while going through Frontier Records stuff on YT. I have to say that I like what I'm hearing.

Magic

Administrator
Staff member
New song by a new band (well, new to me):

Mason Hill - Now You See Me

I've never heard of these guys, just happened to come across them while going through Frontier Records stuff on YT. I have to say that I like what I'm hearing.

Yea, I like that, too. They were on my list of new stuff to check out (when I get the time)

Magic

Administrator
Staff member
appice-sinister-album-cover.jpg

Nothing ground breaking but the album is decent. Pretty cool to hear the brothers working together with double drum kits.

Magic

Administrator
Staff member

I really like this album, and the Riverdogs in general.......this gets a :skull::skull::skull::skull::hs: rating. Good stuff!!!!

Oldhippie

Resident Yooper
Two songs I heard today on the internet Deep Cuts station I listen to religiously.

Mitch Ryder and the Detroit Wheels: Detroit Rock and Roll

Redone: Witch Queen of New Orleans

Mr. Gregory

So, yeah, I just found out that Kadavar apparently came out with a new album last year. They're one of my favorite bands, yet somehow I completely missed it. How is that even possible?

Oldhippie

Resident Yooper
OK so this isn't hard rock, not quite sure what it is but I think it's damn good. Philadelphia's Kurt Vial and Australia's Courtney Barnett.

Things you find wandering around You Tube.

Latest posts