Hard Rock Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What are you listening to, hard rock version?

Speed King

Administrator
Staff member
Here's a band I can guarantee no one out there has heard of "Leaf Hound", currently listening to "Too Many Rock n Roll Times"

You can buy an original vinyl copy of this most excellent old rock album "Growers of Mushroom" for a measly $4000.00, being one of the most collectable rock albums of all time.

Last edited:

Magic

Administrator
Staff member
R-2534929-1401867987-3314_jpeg.jpg

This AOR supergroup has an all star cast of vocalists....Ray Gillen, Glen Hughes, John Wetton, and Max Bacon

Ray Gillen - No Retreat - No Surrender

Glen Hughes - Hearts on Fire

Full Album, Enjoy!

Magic

Administrator
Staff member
AOR/Hard Rock @Lynch will like this band.

714lg-ZjwfL__SL1465_.jpg

They have an album that came out this year "Angels in Blue"

Title track:

Lynch

The End Machine (2019)

1574238085080.png

When I first heard this album, I was a bit disappointed in it. Just on that first listen. I am not sure what I was hoping for, but this wasn't it.

Anyone that doesn't know the band, this is basically the classic lineup of Dokken with Robert Mason (Lynch Mob, Warrant) on vocals rather than Don Dokken.

Guitar - George Lynch
Bass - Jeff Pilson
Drums - Mick Brown
Vox - Robert Mason

I love every member of the band and most everything that any of them have been involved with. Robert Mason is a great frontman (IMHO) and he can still sing as opposed to Don Dokken who is a lot like Vince Neil these days, can't hit ANY high notes and ends up holding his mic out in front of him during shows to let the audience sing the songs.

ANYWAY.... every time I listen to this album, I like it more and more. The best way to listen is through a decent set of headphones (of course). Cool album. I would suggest it to anyone that likes Lynch-related bands. It's not a carbon-copy of Dokken or Lynch Mob, but it definitely has flavors of both mixed throughout. Being the Lynch junkie that I am, this album really grew on me quickly, outside of that first listen.

Latest posts