Hard Rock Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thrash Metal Testament

Magic

Administrator
Staff member
testament-band-header_orig.jpg

Official Website

Current Members:
Notable Past Memebers:
  • Steve Souza - vocals

Albums:

Testament is a thrash metal / heavy metal band from California. Testament is my favorite thrash metal band because I absolutely love the vocals of Chuck Billy plus the fact Testament is more melodic than other bands of the genre. I would consider Testament to be one of the more "polished" bands (production wise), very similar to Metallica....but I do not consider Testament to be as commercially accessible as Metallica. IMHO, Testament has not put out a bad album to date, which would put them as the BEST thrash has to offer.........

R-811165-1216814869_jpeg.jpg

Alone in the Dark

Apocalyptic City

The Legacy Full Album, Enjoy!

Last edited:

Riff_Raff

Testament and Overkill are two of the most consistently solid thrash bands out there who still have made good music even in their modern eras. Testament just always got underappreciated compared to the Big Four when really they deserved as many accolades. The New Order is my pick for favourite album overall but close behind is 2012s Dark Roots of Earth thrashterpiece.