Hard Rock Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Something New

Magic

Administrator
Staff member
Ran across this really cool retro-rock band from Norway. Friendship. They just put out their second album on May 25, 2018, Ain't No Shame, and it is pretty laid back. Reminds me of the 60's psychedelic vibe with some early 70's hard rock thrown in the mix.

Definitely giving this one :skull::skull::skull::skull:

Magic

Administrator
Staff member
This is the 2nd release from the Canadian hard rock / retro-rock / psychedelic / bluesy band, Mountain Dust. Seven Storms was released May 18, 2018.

Magic

Administrator
Staff member
New album from The Sword....a band from Texas. This is their 6th album. They are a hard rock / stoner rock / heavy metal band.

Magic

Administrator
Staff member
If you are into heavy psyche and the palm desert scene, then you will enjoy the new album from old timers Yawning Man. Their newest album just released today, July 6, 2018.

The Revolt Against Tired Noises

Magic

Administrator
Staff member
I have a growing trend of new heavy stoner rock.....

This is the 4th album from this Philidelphia, PA band.....released June 2, 2018.

The Stone Eye - Kevlar, Kryptonite, Gloria

Magic

Administrator
Staff member
I just made a thread for these guys because they are so damn cool....

Anyway, here is the entire 2018 album.

Magic

Administrator
Staff member
All Female (four sisters) hard rock / psychedelic rock, Stonefield from Australia. Far From Earth released April 13, 2018.

Magic

Administrator
Staff member
A new Hard Rock trio from Oklahoma, Crobone. They are not strictly hard rock, they bend their music towards heavy metal just a tad....lol. They released their S/T EP in February 2018. Well worth the time to listen to the EP....