Hard Rock Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Super Group KXM

Magic

Administrator
Staff member
KXM_BAND_2014.jpeg

KXM Band

Members:
  • Ray Luzier - drums, percussion
  • George Lynch - guitar
  • dUg Pinnick - vocals, bass

Albums:

KXM is a hard rock supergroup that formed in 2013. The name comes from Korn, King's X, and Lynch Mob.

61Vwa5ztZnL__SY355_.jpg

Rescue Me

Faith is a Room

KXM full album, Enjoy!

Magic

Administrator
Staff member
Circle of Dolls will be released September 13, 2019.

kxm-circle-of-dolls-album-cover-650-x-650.jpg

Tracklist:
01. War of Words
02. Mind Swamp
03. Circle Of Dolls
04. Lightning
05. Time Flies
06. Twice
07. Big As The Sun
08. Vessel of Destruction
09. A Day Without Me
10. Wide Awake
11. Shadow Lover
12. Cold Sweats
13. The Border

War of Words

Lynch

I love this band. Then I loved them even more when I was reintroduced to Kings X. This band just plain rocks.
I was never a very big fan of King's X, mostly because I'm not a big fan of Pinnick's vocal style/delivery. I like listening the music from the first two KXM albums, but can only listen once in a while. All of the members do a great job for what they do, but I'd have to say that from what I remember of King's X, the biggest influence in this band is Dug as a number of their songs sound a LOT like King's X (again, going from memory, haven't listened to any KX for a long time).

I'm usually pretty quick to pick up on George's guitar style on almost anything he plays on, but if I didn't know ahead of time that these songs were written by and played on by George, I'd probably not guess it.

Anyway, good thread. I'm sure I'll pick up the new album when it comes out, just like I do with everything Lynch puts out. ;)

Lynch

^^^ Now THAT song is cool! Every element of it, from the guitars, to the drums to the bass. That might be the best song these guys have done on 3 albums.