Hard Rock Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Where Have I Been

Magic

Administrator
Staff member
It's summer, you are suppose to be busier than a cat in the litter box. :gig:

(honey-do list comes to mind)

It's really been too nice outside to even think about the internet. But I am a junkie and have to get my forum fix.

Mr. Gregory

It's summer, you are suppose to be busier than a cat in the litter box. :gig:

(honey-do list comes to mind)

It's really been too nice outside to even think about the internet. But I am a junkie and have to get my forum fix.
"Outside?" What is this "outside" you speak of? ;)

I'm slowly but surely chipping away at these threads. I still have many more to make. Heck, I'll probably never be done.

Magic

Administrator
Staff member
Just going to share a small portion of my current life drama.........my great nephew needs a home. I rescued him. He is 11 years old.

My absence is because I'm getting him settled in and attending to the legal matters. I will try to be here as much as I can, but this next week will be a busy one.......

Magic

Administrator
Staff member
How's you and the great nephew doing

We are getting along fine. Been busy trying to get the legal stuff done and doing things with him that he has never done before.

This child has never been to a baseball game, an amusement park, fishing, camping, a carnival, a county fair or anything special. I am changing this......

he finally got to go camping!

Oldhippie

Resident Yooper
OK, I suck. Hopefully I’ll be able to spend more time here soon. Just to nice to not be outside. I’m renting a pole saw in the morning to do some powder trimming.

Magic

Administrator
Staff member
Sure thats what all women say. My wife didnt poop at my house for the first 2 years of dating. I was like i know you have to poop sometimes.

That's so like me.......I also don't like to eat in front of other people either. I also wont use a public toilet unless it is an absolute emergency. I don't know about men's facilities, but women are pigs....I'm serious!!!!