Hard Rock Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What are you listening to, other rock favorites version?

Magic

Administrator
Staff member
One if my fav UK goth bands

new music for me. On a side note….when I was looking on YouTube for more Witching Hour videos, the advertisements were gothic lipstick…:gig:

here’s a Witching Hour video that Tim Burton played a part in……very cool! Mr. Goth himself supporting such a neat band.

new music for me. On a side note….when I was looking on YouTube for more Witching Hour videos, the advertisements were gothic lipstick…:gig:

here’s a Witching Hour video that Tim Burton played a part in……very cool! Mr. Goth himself supporting such a neat band.

Hahahaha, yes I can see the goth - lipstick connection. I started listening to (easy) goth with The Cure, but when they gradually swept into the poppier side, I started looking for true goth bands and bumped into The Misfits, Danzig, Wednesday 13, etc and only later did I discover Witching Hour.

Magic

Administrator
Staff member
Most everyone knows Type O Negative & Joy Division. Here’s another Goth Band I like…..

Gene Loves Jezebel

Danzig:cheers:

do you know Bauhaus? (I’m adding them to my list of threads to make)

As a matter of fact I do Magic....I only heard a few songs by them, but I cannot really wrap myself around their music :(
Most everyone knows Type O Negative & Joy Division. Here’s another Goth Band I like…..

Gene Loves Jezebel
I really love Joy Division

Magic

Administrator
Staff member
As a matter of fact I do Magic....I only heard a few songs by them, but I cannot really wrap myself around their music :(

I really love Joy Division
Awww….maybe you could give Bauhaus another chance. Mask & Burning From the Inside are good albums