Hard Rock Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What are you listening to, heavy metal version ?

Magic

Administrator
Staff member
KKs-Priest-Sermons-Of-The-Sinner-1.jpg

Decent album. It's good to see KK back in action......but he could have picked a better band name......Just my 2 cents worth.

Speed King

Administrator
Staff member
I heard about K.K.'s band, didn't know that was what it was called, yeah, he could've pick a better name for sure. I'm guessing it's based completely on name recognition.

Magic

Administrator
Staff member
I heard about K.K.'s band, didn't know that was what it was called, yeah, he could've pick a better name for sure. I'm guessing it's based completely on name recognition.
I don’t think KK had the most amicable departure from Judas Priest and he has stated that the bust up “it got properly ugly”.
(Source)

the ”K K’s Priest” could be a way of saying JP was his band, too. I know he had major involvement in the business end of JP as well as song writing, etc.

Mr. Gregory

I've been slowly creeping my way back into metal after listening to the Persona 5 soundtrack (which finally got put on Spotify at the end of last year or the beginning of this year) and the few indie/alternative bands I like for the better part of this year. I've got a ton of catching up to do, but I've been chipping away at it. I've been getting re-acquainted with my symphonic stuff, primarily Epica and Leaves' Eyes.

I didn't even know that Anette Olzon had a new album out. I'll probably check that one out tomorrow. I heard a song or two from it earlier today and was really impressed.

Sabaton's been my go-to for the last week or so. They're always good when I want to hear some metal but can't settle on a band/album. I've now listened to all of their studio albums from Carolus Rex onwards. I friggin' love these guys. They're so good. :giggle: