Hard Rock Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What are you listening to, heavy metal version ?

Mr. Gregory

I'm not normally into covers, but I just listened to Exit Eden's cover of Shontelle's "Impossible," and I love it. I went into it with zero expectations and was absolutely blown away. Wow!

Mr. Gregory

I just discovered that Arc System Works, a Japanese company that makes anime fighting games that I love, has finally done what I and many others have been wanting them to do for so long. They've released the soundtracks for their Guilty Gear and BlazBlue games on Spotify!

The Guilty Gear Xrd Sign/Revelator soundtrack is some of the best music I've ever heard in a video game, let alone in a fighting game. Daisuke Ishiwatari, the guitarist/composer of these tracks, is the man! ^_^

The first song is my girl Jam's theme from Revelator. The second is Nine the Phantom's theme from BlazBlue: Central Fiction.