Hard Rock Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Heavy Metal Venom Inc.

Is this the splinter band from the original Venom (Cronos on vocals) ? Nothing to do with the original Venom of course....quality -wise too, I mean :)

Magic

Administrator
Staff member
Is this the splinter band from the original Venom (Cronos on vocals) ? Nothing to do with the original Venom of course....quality -wise too, I mean :)
They are a splinter of Venom, but Cronos isn't on vocals. Demolition Man is on vocals. He was vocalist for Venom on 3 albums "Prime Evil", "Temples of Ice", and "The Waste Lands". It appears to me that Demolition man is the brain behind Venom Inc.

Yeah, I'm letting Venom Inc slide right on past my radar ;)

They are a splinter of Venom, but Cronos isn't on vocals. Demolition Man is on vocals. He was vocalist for Venom on 3 albums "Prime Evil", "Temples of Ice", and "The Waste Lands". It appears to me that Demolition man is the brain behind Venom Inc.

Yeah, I'm letting Venom Inc slide right on past my radar ;)
Me 2

Latest posts