Hard Rock Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Heavy Metal Metal Church

Magic

Administrator
Staff member

Official Website

Current Members:

Albums: (With links to album info & videos)

Metal Church is a USA based heavy metal / speed metal / power metal band. A band which is credited as one of the defining bands for thrash metal. This band has been around since 1980 and has endured numerous band member changes along with a couple band dissolutions and reformations.

I like the whole discography from this band, however, my favorite vocalist is Mike Howe, who came to the band for their 3rd album.

I am going to start at the beginning because I want y'all to hear their cover of Deep Purple's "Highway Star".

MI0003589282.jpg

Highway Star

Metal Church

Always been a fan of metal church original singer david wayne ..my first dose of metal church was blessing in disquise and i was hooked ...i also like later singer ronnie munroe ...but next to david wayne mike howe is awesome ...was beyond stoked to hear that he was coming back and they where making a album so i made sure i bought album and went to see them live in chicago was fortunate to meet them and get autographs .and from what i have heard of this new album.its still has the same old school roots mixed with a new vibe. i will be purchasing this album \m/-_-\m/

Attachments

Magic

Administrator
Staff member
New Album due to be released December 7, 2018

23u90g0_th.gif

1 - Damned If You Do
2 - The Black Things
3 - By The Numbers
4 - Revolution Underway
5 - Guillotine
6 - Rot Away
7 - Into The Fold
8 - Monkey Finger
9 - Out Of Balance
10 - The War Electric

Damned If You Do is the upcoming twelfth studio album by American heavy metal band Metal Church, which will be released on December 7, 2018 through Rat Pak Records. This will be their first release with former W.A.S.P. drummer Stet Howland, who replaced longtime member Jeff Plate in 2017, and the second Metal Church studio album with vocalist Mike Howe since he rejoined the group in 2015. Music videos were made for "Damned If You Do" and "By the Numbers
(from Wikipedia)

By the Numbers