Hard Rock Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dressed to Kill (1975)

Speed King

Administrator
Staff member
5.00 star(s) Rating: 5.00/5 1 Vote
Title: Dressed to Kill
Artist: KISS
Genre: Classic Rock
Released: 1975

Tracks:
1 - Room Service - 3:00
2 - Two Timer - 2:49
3 - Ladies in Waiting - 2:33
4 - Getaway - 2:43
5 - Rock Bottom - 3:55
6 - C'mon and Love Me - 2:58
7 - Anything for My Baby - 2:35
8 - She - 4:09
9 - Love Her All I Can - 2:41
10 - Rock and Roll All Nite - 2:48

Overview:
Dressed to Kill is the third studio album by American hard rock band Kiss, released in 1975. It was produced by Casablanca Records president Neil Bogart, as the financial situation of the label at the time did not allow the hiring of a professional producer.
Dressed to Kill was re-released in 1997 in a remastered version. Possibly due to the short length of the album, original vinyl versions had long pauses between each track to create the illusion that the sides were longer than they were. Each side ran just 15 minutes, and some of the times of the songs were incorrect on the vinyl versions. For example, "Two Timer" was listed at 2:59 and "Ladies in Waiting" was listed at 2:47.
While the album cover depicts Kiss in business suits, the only member of the band who actually owned one was Peter Criss. The suits worn on the cover by the rest of the band were owned by manager Bill Aucoin. The original vinyl release of the album also had the Kiss logo embossed around the picture.

Lynch

The very first KISS album that I fell in love with. To this day, still one of my favorite albums of theirs. When I first heard this album, I had to have it. I remember checking it out from the local library over and over and over again until I could buy it myself. This was THE album that opened my eyes to KISS more than any other.

Favorite song would be She

Second would probably be Rock Bottom. Love that acoustic intro before they lay it down

Rock Bottom:

Neither song (or anything else on this album) is technically astounding, but the sound and feel of the album has always grabbed me.

Music information in first post provided by The AudioDB