Hard Rock Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airbourne

Riff_Raff

Formed - 2003
Region - Australia
Genre - Hard Rock

Official Site
Airbourne Wiki

Current members

Studio Albums
  1. Runnin' Wild (2007
  2. No Guts, No Glory (2010)
  3. Black Dog Barking (2013)
  4. Breakin' Outta Hell (2016
  5. Boneshaker (2019)

To say they are one of the most well known rock bands is an understatement as far as Australia goes. Known for their heavily AC/DC influenced brand of rock from the O'Keeffe brothers they also have cited bands like Motorhead and Judas Priest as influences as well which makes sense given they have a slightly harder edge than even AC/DC. With that being said they are the epitome of modern rock greatness to me with albums of great memorable rock songs. I always am excited when they have new material ready for release as they have never really let down to me.

Too Much, Too Young, Too Fast

Runnin' Wild

No Way But The Hard Way

Back In The Game

Rivalry

Mr. Gregory

I haven't listened to Airbourne for a while, but man, their debut album made for some great racing game and real life cruising music. My favorite songs from that album are Runnin' Wild, Too Much, Too Young, Too Fast, and this one, Blackjack.

Last edited:

Magic

Administrator
Staff member
@Riff_Raff

If you would play this for me, while I was blind folded, I would swear it was some lost demo recording of AC/DC & Bon Scott......

Airbourne sure nailed it, didn't they?

Riff_Raff

@Riff_Raff

If you would play this for me, while I was blind folded, I would swear it was some lost demo recording of AC/DC & Bon Scott......

Airbourne sure nailed it, didn't they?
Indeed. If you took the vocals out you'd easily think it was a long lost AC/DC solo and riff. Some of the solos sound very Angus-esque.
Airbourne are in my top 10 bands of all time.