Hard Rock Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3 Doors Down

Magic

Administrator
Staff member
3-doors-down_0a997_opgh.jpg

Official Website

Current Members:
  • Brad Arnold – lead vocals (1996–present), drums (1996–2000)
  • Chris Henderson – rhythm and lead guitar, backing vocals (1998–present)
  • Greg Upchurch – drums (2005–present)
  • Chet Roberts – lead and rhythm guitar, backing vocals (2012–present)
  • Justin Biltonen – bass (2013–present)
Discography:
The Better Life Foundation

3 Doors Down started The Better Life Foundation (TBLF) in 2003, with a goal in mind to give as many children as possible a better life. Since its inception TBLF has supported numerous charities across the US, including the Center for the Prevention of Child Abuse, and the Habitat for Humanity.

3 Doors Down is a Hard Rock/Post-Grunge band from the USA.

81X2cWN8amL._SL1200_.jpg

Better Life

Loser

Magic

Administrator
Staff member
I quite like their earlier stuff......having been following them much lately.....
Same here. I listened to the entire studio album discography yesterday. The first 4 albums are quite good but the last 2 albums are average at best. I would give the first 3 albums excellent ratings, album number 4 above average, album number 5 average, and album number 6 below average.

Same here. I listened to the entire studio album discography yesterday. The first 4 albums are quite good but the last 2 albums are average at best. I would give the first 3 albums excellent ratings, album number 4 above average, album number 5 average, and album number 6 below average.
Totally agree. They sort of 'wimped out' a little later on.....