Hard Rock Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What happened today?

Mr. Gregory

Got home today and was greeted by a bunch of wasps just hanging out, mating, and/or nesting above my door frame. That wasn't cool. I hate those things so much. Thankfully, I was somehow able to sneak in without them noticing or bothering me. I think I'm gonna have to call maintenance about them tomorrow.

I had a similar issue with carpenter bees earlier in the year, but the males (which are almost always the ones you'll see flying around) don't have stingers, nor were they nesting right by my front door, so I wasn't as concerned about them. They can damage the building, though, so I did call maintenance, and they took care of them.

Magic

Administrator
Staff member
I went to the Doctor as a follow-up to pneumonia. Doc says I am cured....lol. Got blood drawn from my arm and the dumb nurse bruised my arm. Hurt like hell.

Looked at a house today, too. We are thinking about selling the home we currently live in and going a bit bigger.......mainly looking for a bigger yard for a pool. The house I looked at is under renovation and is a foreclosed home that the bank now owns. I will speak to the bank tomorrow about the house. (one of my bank friends clued me in on the property). It is in a super nice neighborhood, kinda out in the country. Right now we live in the city, and I hate it here.

Mr. Gregory

When two cute girls stop you and ask you to jump their car, and the one girl has jumper cables and you don't, and knows far more about how to do it than you ever will:

Mr. Gregory

Did you get phone numbers?
Negative, but this all went down right next door, and I've seen their car parked there plenty of times. They were like "we're here visiting our (male) friend." I was just like

The one girl had a Slipknot tee on. I almost said something, but decided not to. I was really tired that day and honestly wasn't in a particularly social frame of mind at the time. They'll be around, I'm sure. And if not, oh well.

Mr. Gregory

Arc System Works is really good at getting me to buy their anime fighting games. Give me some beautifully animated graphics, interesting looking characters, and a cool intro/trailer with an epic metal tune blasting in the background, and I'm sold. This game, Granblue Fantasy: Versus, is so much fun!