Hard Rock Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What are you listening to, heavy metal version ?

Mr. Gregory

I like Kamelot yet somehow completely forgot that this album was coming out. This song is pretty good. The video reminds me of Remember Me, a video game which was ironically overlooked by many but was quite underrated IMO.

I'm gonna go buy this now and listen to it.

Mr. Gregory

Wowzers, dude. Excellent taste..
Thanks man. I have to be in the mood for them to listen to them, but they're so friggin' good. I have four of their albums - Judgement, We're Here Because We're Here, Weather Systems, and I just bought Distant Satellites a couple of minutes ago. I'm about to go listen to it now. Everything I've heard from them so far is superb. They're easily one of the best bands I've ever listened to, of any musical genre.

Mr. Gregory

Earlier I listened to....

It's alright. :skull::skull::skull:

Currently listening to.....

Me likes this one! Hooray for clean vocals.

I give it a..:skull::skull::skull::skull: (I need a 1/2 skull)
Yeah, I'm not a huge fan of their older stuff. It's just aight. Elegy was the album where their style began to shift away from traditional death metal.

I listened to Circle again today. I'm so glad these guys were my gateway band. Their songs are so powerful and melancholic. I love them.

Mr. Gregory

Nemesea started out as a metal band but shifted towards rock a while ago. I'm putting this here because all the rest of my stuff is here. This album was a disappointment for me, but this particular song was probably my favorite song of 2016, of any genre.

Sadly, Manda Ophuis has left the band and has apparently given up on her dream of being a singer. :(