Hard Rock Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Something New (Metal Version)

Magic

Administrator
Staff member
The new album from a progressive power metal band from California....

Shadowkiller - Guardians of the Temple

Magic

Administrator
Staff member
Wintertide a female fronted symphonic black metal band from Norway.....Their New album, Rain....(y)

Magic

Administrator
Staff member
Lucifer...a German female fronted Heavy Metal / Heavy Blues Rock band. Their second album, Lucifer II, was released July 6, 2018.

(excellent heavy blues (y))

Magic

Administrator
Staff member
For those of you who like good old fashion speed/thrash metal......Bloody Nightmare a band from Columbia who just released their debut album, Hellwolf, July 19, 2018.

Magic

Administrator
Staff member
This stuff is raw and top notch.....the second album from an Italian Heavy Metal band, Sign Of The Jackal. Their second album, Breaking the Spell, was released May 25, 2018.

Mr. Gregory

They are top notch! I think you will enjoy the new album.
So, I've listened to it twice now over the last couple of days, and I'm just not feeling it. I honestly don't know what it is. I can't put my finger on it.

Now I'm sitting here listening to Amaranthe's album The Nexus, which I have never particularly cared for, and I'm somehow super into it. I'm gonna chalk this up to being really, really tired. :gig:

Magic

Administrator
Staff member
@Mr. Gregory I have days like that when I listen to something and cringe then wait a few days and give it another spin and actually find it pleasurable. In my case, I think it's my mood plus I think I'm tone deaf and things sound different sometimes.

Magic

Administrator
Staff member
New Band, debut Album...Visions. This is traditional heavy metal from Virgina.

Magic

Administrator
Staff member
Heavy metal from Greece. AngelMora. Debut album release December 2017. Music is similar to Queensryche, Savatage, Helloween, Iron Maiden, etc