Hard Rock Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Scream (2010)

Magic

Administrator
Staff member
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Scream
Artist: Ozzy Osbourne
Genre: Heavy Metal
Released: 2010

Tracks:
1 - Let It Die - 6:06
2 - Let Me Hear You Scream - 3:25
3 - Soul Sucker - 4:34
4 - Life Won't Wait - 5:06
5 - Diggin' Me Down - 6:03
6 - Crucify - 3:29
7 - Fearless - 3:41
8 - Time - 5:31
9 - I Want It More - 5:36
10 - Latimer's Mercy - 4:27
11 - I Love You All - 1:02

Overview:
Scream is the tenth studio album by English heavy metal musician Ozzy Osbourne. Released in the United Kingdom on 14 June 2010, the album was recorded at Osbourne's home studio "The Bunker" in Los Angeles, California and produced by himself and Kevin Churko, who had previously worked on Black Rain. The album was commercially successful, reaching number 12 on the UK Albums Chart and number four on the U.S. Billboard 200 chart.

Originally titled Soul Sucka, the album is the first to feature guitarist Gus G, who replaced long-term guitarist Zakk Wylde. The drums on the album were recorded by Kevin Churko, though Tommy Clufetos was credited, as he was touring with the band at the time.Scream is also the first release to feature keyboardist Adam Wakeman, who has worked with Osbourne as a touring musician since 2004. The lead single released from the album was "Let Me Hear You Scream", which peaked at number six on the American Rock Songs chart.

A 2-CD, "Tour Edition" version of the album was released in the U.S. on 5 October 2010. This package contains the original album on disc 1 and a second CD with seven bonus songs: "One More Time" (originally an iTunes pre-order exclusive), "Jump the Moon" (originally a bonus track on the Japanese release), and "Hand of the Enemy" (previously unreleased) from the Scream sessions, and four additional live tracks recorded during the UK leg of the Scream tour: "Bark at the Moon", "Let me Hear You Scream", "No More Tears" and a cover of Black Sabbath's "Fairies Wear Boots". A four-sided vinyl edition, containing the aforementioned studio tracks along with the live version of "Let Me Hear you Scream" and the single version of "Life Won't Wait", is also available.

Music information in first post provided by The AudioDB

Latest posts