Hard Rock Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rubber Soul (1965)

Speed King

Administrator
Staff member
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Rubber Soul
Artist: The Beatles
Genre: Rock & Roll
Released: 1965

Tracks:
1 - Drive My Car - 2:21
2 - Norwegian Wood (This Bird Has Flown) - 2:05
3 - You Won't See Me - 3:18
4 - Nowhere Man - 2:44
5 - Think for Yourself - 2:18
6 - The Word - 2:41
7 - Michelle - 2:41
8 - What Goes On - 2:47
9 - Girl - 2:29
10 - I'm Looking Through You - 2:24
11 - In My Life - 2:27
12 - Wait - 2:13
13 - If I Needed Someone - 2:21
14 - Run for Your Life - 2:27

Overview:
Rubber Soul is the sixth studio album by the English rock group The Beatles, released in December 1965. Produced by George Martin, Rubber Soul was recorded in just over four weeks to make the Christmas market. Unlike the five albums that preceded it, Rubber Soul was recorded during a specific period, the sessions not dashed off in between either tour dates or during filming projects. After this, every Beatles album would be made without the need to pay attention to other commitments, except for the production of short promotional films or principal photography and editing to Magical Mystery Tour. The album was described as a major artistic achievement, attaining widespread critical and commercial success, with reviewers taking note of The Beatles' developing musical vision.

Rubber Soul was successful commercially and critically, and is often cited as one of the greatest albums in music history. In 2012, Rubber Soul was voted 5th on Rolling Stone magazine's list of the "500 Greatest Albums of All Time".

Music information in first post provided by The AudioDB