Hard Rock Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

First Impression Ozzy Osbourne - Ordinary Man (2020)

Lynch

shopping.jpg

I finally got around to listening to the new album from start to finish in one sitting. It feels like two completely different albums if you were to split the track list in half. The first half (5 or 6 songs) are pretty decent. They certainly aren't great, but t's not bad and worth a listen every once in a while. The second half of the album is pretty bad, especially those last two songs. The Post Malone song that came out several months ago is shit, but I can see how some might be attracted to the hook. The other song with Post Malone is 100% trash. I could barely finish the song and it was a test of my patience to get through the whole thing.

This album would be in the bottom three of Ozzy's twelve solo albums.

#10 - Ordinary Man
#11 - Scream
#12 - Ozzmosis

DrMaddVibe

Post Malone is an auto tuned idiot wasting his God given talent being a jackass. The guy does have a real voice and can play the guitar. He's choosing to make bad music. His taste in face tattoos kinda tips his hat to the fact that he's going to make bad choices...his whole life.

Latest posts