Hard Rock Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Look at all the people here tonight!!!!

DrMaddVibe

Yeah.

How in the hell are you Largo!

No..really...heard this is the little corner of the world where we can talk about music.

Some may know me...love me...hate me...I'm going to flat out bring some solid discussion to the board. Love hearing about new bands and have an ear for Prog Rock. Doesn't end there though. Ska...rock...rasta...punk...classical...rap...country...hard rock....metal...I listen to it all.

Speed King

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah.

How in the hell are you Largo!

No..really...heard this is the little corner of the world where we can talk about music.

Some may know me...love me...hate me...I'm going to flat out bring some solid discussion to the board. Love hearing about new bands and have an ear for Prog Rock. Doesn't end there though. Ska...rock...rasta...punk...classical...rap...country...hard rock....metal...I listen to it all.
Welcome Doc!, Glad you could make it over here, make yourself at home, roam around and explore the site, bring on some solid discussion!

Magic

Administrator
Staff member
Howdy, Doc!

Glad to have you. Looking forward to some good discussion. ;)