Hard Rock Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Last Movie You Watched

^^I didn't think I would like the Depp Alice in Wonderland films but I did.

Hereditary - 7/10
Movie is ok and slightly creepy but what really stood out was Toni Collette's acting. She is amazing and put on an acting clinic.

MV5BOTU5MDg3OGItZWQ1Ny00ZGVmLTg2YTUtMzBkYzQ1YWIwZjlhXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTAzMTY4MDA@._V1_SY1000_SX...jpg

Magic

Administrator
Staff member
^^I didn't think I would like the Depp Alice in Wonderland films but I did.

I liked Depp's Alice in Wonderland, but didn't care much for his Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. One thing I will say for ANY movie Depp is in, he has outstanding makeup......

The plot flows in parallel form with flashbacks and present day scenes. The storyline is very interesting and the end is with a tragic twist . A must-see if you like supernatural horror

Oculus_(2013_film)_poster.jpg

These 2.....Dolores Claiborne has 2 of my fav actresses : Jennifer Jason Leigh (the late Vic Morrow's daughter) and Kathy Bates.
The Curse is the movie adaptation of a classic H.P. Lovecraft novel, The Colour from Space

The_Curse_(1987_film).jpg
Dolores_claiborne_ver1.jpg