Hard Rock Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Last Movie You Watched

Lynch

Haven't watched any movies lately (well, Thor: Ragnorak about 3 weeks ago).

This weekend, I powered through Godless, a 7 episode western on Netflix

1522729516942.png

It wasn't too bad. Not great, but definitely worth watching.

Slow Poke

The last movie I watched was "The Step Father", not the remake but the original. I have to admit, a big part of the appeal I have for this movie is the girl who played the daughter, Jill Schoelen.

Apparently, Brad Pit liked her too, they were a couple back in the day.

Suh Dude

Last movie I actually saw was The Last Jedi in 3D IMAX. I don't frequent movie theaters nor do I watch many movies at home. However, I will be seeing the Han Solo movie this month.

Magic

Administrator
Staff member
over the weekend we saw Avengers End Game via Dbox. I had never heard of Dbox before. Trust me, it takes movie watching to a new level with the interactive seats and Imax type screen.........

Magic

Administrator
Staff member
Dbox? vert da fook is that?

Your seat moves and vibrates with the actions of the movie making you feel the action of the movie. If something flies, you will feel like you are flying, too. It's really cool!!

The next Dbox movie we are going to see is the new Alladin which comes out May 24.....I reserved seats ;)