Hard Rock Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Crank It Hurricane

Pat Catalano

13680737_1414785581870922_513735339511141288_n.jpg

Official Facebook Hurricane

Members
Robert Sarzo
Tony Cavazo
Mike Hansen
Michael O'Mara

Past members
Kelly Hansen
Sean Manning
Doug Aldrich
Michael Guy
Larry Antonino
Jay Schellen
Andrew Freeman
Jason Ames

Albums (with links to album info & videos)
HURRICANE formed in the early 80’s when Cavazo was introduced to Sarzo by the late Quiet Riot front man, Kevin DuBrow, who suggested they put a band together. In 1985, HURRICANE signed a major record deal with ENIGMA/ CAPITOL RECORDS and released their first album TAKE WHAT YOU WANT; a self-titled music video “HURRICANE” was released and rotated on MTV’s Headbanger’s Ball. In 1988, their most successful album OVER THE EDGE was released and charted on Billboard’s Top 100, as well as the band's most successful Billboard Top 40 hit, "I’M ON TO YOU". The album featured a cover of Alice Cooper’s hit “I’M 18”. The title track, “OVER THE EDGE” was released as a single. The music videos “I’M ON TO YOU” and “OVER THE EDGE” ranked #1 in video requests and rotated on MTV. The album was distributed in the United States, Europe and Japan.

Pat Catalano

Yeah that seams to be the only album most people have. Although the original singer is having massive success in Foreigner. Whatever or how ever you measure success I am sure he is enjoying more now than in Hurricane.

Magic

Administrator
Staff member
y'all know I listen to these albums when I post the albums in the portfolio. This is a really good band!!

I'm gonna stretch my neck out and say I like their 2001 album, Liquifury, best. It is a tad heavier than the other 3 albums and not as cliché. (not that the cliché matters one damn bit to me)

:headbang: