Hard Rock Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hi there HRF

aardvark

Hi,
My name’s Toby and I’m a mastering engineer from London. Love stoner, doom, death, grunge, alt-rock and loads more hard genres too. Favourite band is probably a toss-up between Melvins and Fu Manchu.
Cheers!
Toby

Speed King

Content Creator
Welcome to Hard Rock Forums! Feel free to browse around and explore the site, if you need any help or have any questions about anything, shoot me a PM, I never sleep! ;)

PS, nice list of genres/sub genres, as a mastering engineer, have you done any mastering for notable/famous bands?

Last edited:

aardvark

Hey Speed King... thanks for the warm welcome. I also never sleep... or rarely, at least :)

I get a lot of drum n bass work, but sadly not many bands (which is a shame, as that would be my preference). That said, I mastered a “You Me At Six” record at the last studio I worked at, which was pretty cool, but a few years ago now. I’ve mastered tons of other bands, but not particularly well known ones.
Cheers!
Toby

Speed King

Content Creator
I envy anyone who gets to work in a recording studio, I plan to build my own "home studio" in my attic, which is really more like a half story than attic, it's very roomy. It's a someday project, but one that I'm really looking forward to.

Latest posts