Hard Rock Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Heart

Oldhippie

Resident Yooper
Heart
Origin
Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Genre(s)
Hard rock, folk rock
Years active
1973–present
Label(s)
Mushroom, Epic, Sony BMG, Portrait, Legacy, EMI, Capitol, Shout! Factory, Sovereign
Website
heart-music.com
Current members
Ann Wilson, Nancy Wilson, Ben Smith, Craig Bartock, Debbie Shair, Kristian Attard
Heart is an American rock band who first found success in Canada and only constant members of the group are sisters Ann and Nancy Wilson. Heart rose to fame in the mid 1970s with music influenced by hard rock and heavy metal as well as folk music. Their popularity declined in the early 1980s, but the band enjoyed a comeback starting in 1985, and experienced even greater successes with power ballads and pop hits into the 1990s.
To date, Heart has sold over 30 million records worldwide. Heart was ranked number 57 on VH1's "100 Greatest Artists of Hard Rock

Discography
Heart The Road Home (1995)

Last edited by a moderator:

Mr. Gregory

I know of this band - I think I stumbled across them on Amazon a while back - but I never really took the time to listen to them. Judging from these videos, I think I prefer their older stuff. I'm not big into glam/power ballad-type stuff in general. I respect their talent, though, and they were both a couple of little cuties back in the day, for sure! :giggle:

Oldhippie

Resident Yooper
I saw them a few months back with Sheryl Crowe. Concert was fantastic. Only gripe I had is Heart played 5 cover songs. I want to hear Heart not Hearts version of Pink Floyd.