Hard Rock Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Great Moments In Glam Rock History.

Oldhippie

Resident Yooper
We can talk on for hours about Glam Rock Music, but the whole essence of Glam was visual not audio. Post a pic from those Glam Days.

Magic

Administrator
Staff member
We can talk on for hours about Glam Rock Music, but the whole essence of Glam was visual not audio. Post a pic from those Glam Days.

I could argue that ..... but I wont because I liked the visuals. The music was excellent, IMO. :)

Oldhippie

Resident Yooper
I agree the music was great but the visuals gave it the impact. Ziggy Stardust was nothing without the space suit.

Lynch

I liked the 80's version of 'glam rock' a lot. Not so much most of the stuff in the 70's.

But, I will come by here and browse through this section from time to time.

SiphonOfDestruction

@Speed King Still rich off of Metal Health in general lol

I wish Marc Bolan were still alive. I liked a lot of his earlier hippie-oriented stuff, and he had some fun stage antics... I watched a live performance where he starts going nuts on his guitar by playing it with a chair leg...