Hard Rock Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eddie Money Dead at age 70

Lynch

It's too bad to hear this, but in a way, maybe a relief. Any cancer sucks. Stage 4 is bad enough, but the last I heard a few weeks ago, he said it had spread to his stomach and one other organ. It was only a matter of time. I hope he didn't suffer too much.

Never saw him in concert that I remember back during his hey day in the 80's, but I did see him a couple of times in the 90's and the last time in Aug 2001. He was usually pretty animated on stage.

RIP Money Man :(

One of my heartthrobs from the 1980s (no, not Eddie.) Apollonia is the chick with the car.

Oy. I would have been more than happy to disappoint her in a dozen different ways.

Speed King

Content Creator
I was surprised by this news because I had no idea he was ill, he had a TV show on AXSTV which is my favorite channel. Sad news, my condolences to his family and all his fans.