Hard Rock Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Forum game Clean words that sound dirty

Speed King

Administrator
Staff member
I'm going to go ahead and double post (a practice normally frowned upon in forum games) but this just popped into my head and I have to post it,...

Dick Butkus

I have to admit, I giggle like a 10 year old every time I hear this guys name. :hah:

and proper names are fair game in this game.

Dongle...me and my bass player call the splitter for a going into a quarter inch jack basicilly a aux but if it has two its a double dongle for monitoring through head phones is what we do ..(hey bro did you happen to bring the double dongle with you today) (score i just found a double dongle at the store for two bucks) lol

Poop deck!! (arghhh matey dont forget to scrub that poop deck mighty good)....(thats why we call you poop deck bart around here because your the best poop deck scrubber this side if these seas matey arghhhh)

Last edited:
Proper names are fair game ..game on.. dick pole (baseball player)
Harry baals ..(was a mayor in indiana ...whats funnier one of his spouses was named minnie baals) imagine that wedding it is my pleasure to introduce you mr. and ms baals 😮...or the newspaper harry and minnie baals will unite there love 😁engleburt humperdinck :LOL:and a classic dick trickle 💧💧💧(race car driver)

brenluvbirds

Proper names are fair game ..game on.. dick pole (baseball player)
Harry baals ..(was a mayor in indiana ...whats funnier one of his spouses was named minnie baals) imagine that wedding it is my pleasure to introduce you mr. and ms baals 😮...or the newspaper harry and minnie baals will unite there love 😁engleburt humperdinck :LOL:and a classic dick trickle 💧💧💧(race car driver)
do you remember that episode of that 70's show when aunt paula visited (Valerie harper) and she said she waved the Indy flag and Eric asked her "do you know dick trickle?" to which his mom, Kitty, astonished, yelled out "ERIC!" to which Eric responded "What? he's a race car driver. His NAME is Dick Trickle!" :gig:

Last edited:
do you remember that episode of that 70's show when aunt paula visited (Valerie harper) and she said she waved the Indy flag and eric asked her "do you know dick trickle?" to which his mom, Kitty, astonished, yelled out "ERIC!" to which Erica responded "What? he's a race car driver. His NAME is Dick Trickle!" :gig:
I have seen alot of episodes ..but i do not recall that one ..maybe its on you tube or netflix i will have to invesgate .sounds like a good one😁