Hard Rock Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Chaos Magic feat. Caterina Nix - "Furyborn" feat. Tom Englund of Evergrey (Official)

Magic

Administrator
Staff member
@SiphonOfDestruction
@Mr. Gregory

You guys might like this....it's not the usual operatic, symphonic "beauty and the beast" . It's quite heavy and powerful, the vocals are out of this world.

The new album, "Furyborn", will be released June 14th, 2019. I will definitely be checking it out.

Mr. Gregory

@SiphonOfDestruction
@Mr. Gregory

You guys might like this....it's not the usual operatic, symphonic "beauty and the beast" . It's quite heavy and powerful, the vocals are out of this world.

The new album, "Furyborn", will be released June 14th, 2019. I will definitely be checking it out.
Thanks for the shout-out. I knew I was going to dig that from the second the intro began. Once the guy (Tom, I guess?) started singing, I was like

Caterina's vocals are very good too, and the guitar work is pretty solid. Looks like I'll be keeping an eye out for this one as well! (y)

Latest posts