Hard Rock Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pop Rock Blondie

Chyna WIcked

Official Website: Blondie

Members:

Albums:

Blondie was another excellent band--They got their start in the 1970's...."Heart of Glass" was a beautiful song that they did...They also seemed to have a unique style...2 thumbs up for such an excellent band!! 8-]]

Lynch

yeah, I wouldn't even remotely consider Blondie to be the least bit hard rock and obviously not metal at all.

Chyna WIcked

Thanks to whoever had this thread moved, IDK I had it in the wrong place...I heard once that Blondie bleached her hair so much that it all fell out once...Just a interesting fact, I think...

Speed King

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks to whoever had this thread moved, IDK I had it in the wrong place...I heard once that Blondie bleached her hair so much that it all fell out once...Just a interesting fact, I think...
That'd be me, we have a place for the softer rock now, it's located in this section, it's called "Other Rock Favorites". I have a feeling it's going to get a lot of traffic. :giggle: