Hard Rock Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bizarre News Stories

Mr. Gregory

Buddhist Aliens

When did CNN become a tabloid like the National Enquirer?

I need to be paying attention every second these days!
I feel like this New York Times piece, and other similar ones they've done on the subject over the course of the last year or so, have barely gotten any attention. Granted, with everything else going on in the world today, that doesn't really surprise me.

‘Wow, What Is That?’ Navy Pilots Report Unexplained Flying Objects
https://www.nytimes.com/2019/05/26/us/politics/ufo-sightings-navy-pilots.html

I was actually pretty scared of/fascinated by aliens when I was a kid. I was afraid that they were going to abduct me and do all sorts of crazy experiments on me, as seen in countless movies, TV shows, Internet articles and videos, and plenty of my own nightmares. I remember being absolutely terrified after seeing that mockumentary Alien Abduction: Incident in Lake County on UPN when I was 13. It's hilarious watching it now, but it was so scary back then, because it was presented as if it was real.

Then, at some point, I just kind of stopped worrying about aliens...probably around the same time when I found out that the aforementioned mockumentary was indeed a mockumentary. :gig:

Speed King

Administrator
Staff member
26 women believed this guy was a leprechaun with a pot of gold? These same 26 women agreed to have sex with this guy in exchange for his pot of gold? Sex for money,....there's a word for that,...it's called prostitution. I don't feel sorry for any of them, except that they had sex with the guy in the above picture.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought the legend went as follows: You catch the leprechaun and beat him within an inch of his life, and then (and only then) will he give up his pot of gold, the legend says nothing about prostituting yourself for the gold.

BTW: this scam was probably the only way this guy was ever getting laid in this lifetime.

Last edited: