Hard Rock Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Last Movie You Watched

Magic

Administrator
Staff member
I watched the new “The Santa Clauses” mini series on Disney plus. It was horrible. Tim Allen should have left the Trilogy stand. SMH

I watched the new “The Santa Clauses” mini series on Disney plus. It was horrible. Tim Allen should have left the Trilogy stand. SMH
I'm getting ready to start my watching spree of the season of all the juicy Xmas horror movies, like I do every year :).
I don't care much for the cheesiness of Xmas because I believe the Xmas spirit should be every on every single day of every single year - not only in December ! - but it AIN'T ....unfortunately.

Magic

Administrator
Staff member
I'm getting ready to start my watching spree of the season of all the juicy Xmas horror movies, like I do every year :).
I don't care much for the cheesiness of Xmas because I believe the Xmas spirit should be every on every single day of every single year - not only in December ! - but it AIN'T ....unfortunately.
:gig:

i like cheese! I watch the same Christmas shows every year, it’s a tradition for me. This year the tv networks seem to be boycotting Charlie Brown but I have the DVD so I won’t miss seeing that one.

Tonight I’m going to watch Christmas Chronicles 1 & 2 on Netflix. Those aren’t THAT cheesy, but still classified as cheese…..lol

Nelson's B-horror movie masterpiece - it soon disappeared from the circuits and many buffs were afraid it had been "lost" to the public :):):).
The FX were amazing being 1962 even if some people said they were cheap....O mean IT WAS 1962 remember ?! The theramom/bongos score reminds me of Steiger's movies and another monster flick called The Hypnotic Eye :)

Hand_of_Death_(1962_film).jpg