Hard Rock Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I believe there is a happy ending

Hello from NY- sometimes creativity takes a break just to talk. Okay mostly I just look at guitars online- lots and lots of guitars But then who doesn't? Music is a big part of who I am- the rest is all kinds of shenianigans :dm:. I have just finished recording my full length album at California Roads Studio and rocking inspiration to get to the next phase

Speed King

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome to HRF!, I'm a musician as well. Feel free to browse around the site and make yourself at home.

I can relate to looking at guitars (and basses) online. (y)

Magic

Administrator
Staff member
Hello and welcome to the forum!

I visited your Soundcloud......I am very impressed with your music!

Welcome, Checking out your music as well!! (y)
OM yes- I love your vibe- you know in this pat of NY we really don't have bands with this type of sound except the coverbands , which don;t get me wrong that's not a bad thing- but there's nothing fresh and new coming out in the hard rock genre- do you have the same experience in Chicago area?

Pat Catalano

OM yes- I love your vibe- you know in this pat of NY we really don't have bands with this type of sound except the coverbands , which don;t get me wrong that's not a bad thing- but there's nothing fresh and new coming out in the hard rock genre- do you have the same experience in Chicago area?
Thanks for checking it out!! Yes In Chicago right now you are either a cover band or... well you don't get to play anywhere. And the cover bands that have been around forever get all the great gigs. Very hard to break into that cover band seance if that is what you want to do. Most original bands are forced to play mostly covers and the big cover bands open for the nationals that come through town. It's a sad state for original music. We always had a hard time playing with other bands because not many do what we do in this style of music.

Latest posts