Hard Rock Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your favourite actresses/actors

My fav American actress is Natalie Wood who tragically and mysteriously drowned in the early 80s
images (60).jpeg

My fav living American actresses are Sandra Bullock, Peggy Lipton and Katherine Waterston

images (86).jpeg

images (61).jpeg

licensed-image (1).jpeg

Magic

Administrator
Staff member
I'm a huge fan of Sandra Bullock, too!

This is her during her "Hope Floats" time

sandra-bullock-cowboy-hat-movies-1674947373.jpg

Another favorite of mine is Michelle Pfieffer. She was awesome in "Dangerous Minds", "Dark Shadows" and a couple Marvel movies. She has aged gorgeously!

Michelle-Pfeiffer-Hairstyl-Blonde.jpg

My all time favorite, super classy actress is Jessica Lange. I loved her part in American Horror Story. She has let herself age naturally, like nature intended...without all that plastic BS. She looks fabulous for 72.

0f3f79144ca5728e56c7a37128248f95.jpg

I like all of the actresses you posted above....Sandie is the best simply because she is gorgeous, sexy and above-all a very versatile actress....she can make you laugh, smile, cry, be sad, thoughful, cynical, etc all at the same time......very few actresses today can do that on film ! I loved Sandra in Fire on the Amazon and Speed.

He is my fav actor of all time.......coming from the theatre, he is really cool in horror movies and thrillers. I'm in touch with his wonderful only daughter Victoria Price who is managing the VP estate. A great generous lady indeed.....like daddy like daughter :)

s-l300 (2).jpg

Last edited:
Here are photos of daddy Vincent and daughter Victoria.....VP loved his daughter and vice versa.
images (95).jpeg

91gwuhmhtdL.jpg

I have all the books and bios written by Victoria and other merch from her cool website

51XZg32a3NL._AC_SY780_.jpg

Sadly missed Anne Heche :(:(:( (some say it's all fake, she was killed by the Deep State for some controversial ideas she wanted to bring to the big screen.....who knows ?!?!).

Anne Heche R.I.P. 2022.jpeg
Anne Heche R.I.P. 2022 (2nd pic.)..jpeg

One of my fav, but underrated actresses : Carla Gravina (starred in the controversial The Antichrist in 1975, not to be confused with the movie filmed in 2009 that goes by the same title)

carla-gravina-91544.jpg
MV5BMzAyNTAwOTM5MV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwMTMxNzE5._V1_.jpg