Hard Rock Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Where Have I Been

Magic

Administrator
Staff member
I had a menus room incident a couple years ago that still disturbs me to this day.
Do tell...

We were travelling once and pulled into a rest area, aka a Pickle Park. When my hubby got back in the car he had this horrible look on his face. I asked him was the bathroom dirty and he said "hell yes. It had a hole in the wall of every stall and guys were watching each other take a leak. I looked over at the hole, and this guys pecker was sticking in the hole"

I laughed so hard I cried.

Mr. Gregory

That's so like me.......I also don't like to eat in front of other people either. I also wont use a public toilet unless it is an absolute emergency. I don't know about men's facilities, but women are pigs....I'm serious!!!!
Yes to all the above!

Think about this, if women's restrooms are pigstys, just imagine how wrechedly awful a men's restroom is.
Having worked retail for 7+ years (thank God I eventually managed to escape), I've cleaned both men's and women's bathrooms, and I can confirm that Magic is correct on this. The women's bathroom was always disgusting, whereas the men's was just dirty, as in, actual dirt.

Oldhippie

Resident Yooper
Do tell...

We were travelling once and pulled into a rest area, aka a Pickle Park. When my hubby got back in the car he had this horrible look on his face. I asked him was the bathroom dirty and he said "hell yes. It had a hole in the wall of every stall and guys were watching each other take a leak. I looked over at the hole, and this guys pecker was sticking in the hole"

I laughed so hard I cried.
You really want to know?

Lynch

Been on vacation from work for almost the past 2 weeks, spending about 5 days out of town. Had a couple of family birthday parties to attend to during that time as well.

now, it's back to the old grind stone and back to the normal day-to-day for the next month and a half. *Le-Sigh*