Hard Rock Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Where are you from?

I
Nashville is one of my favorite cities to visit. The folks are
Friendly and the bars are just a whole lot of fun.
Nashville is great especially because i am a songwriter and i have made a good living here. I miss the city of life. Also playing all the great venues in maryland dc and virginia also known as the DMV.

Lynch

Yep, every year, from January to December, it's humid here.

(n) :mad: - I hate it. I like the area, I love the spring and the fall, but winter and summer here suck.

Yep, every year, from January to December, it's humid here.

(n):mad: - I hate it. I like the area, I love the spring and the fall, but winter and summer here suck.
I went to a wedding out there and got eaten alive by mosquitos. I thought dc/maryland was bad with those but nothing compares to new orleans or your homeland lol

Magic

Administrator
Staff member
I have lived all over the place. I was born in Greenville, MI. Then we moved briefly to Oklahoma, then to Arkansas. When I was 1 1/2 years old, we moved to Richardson, TX. When I was 5 years old, we moved to Ohio. I have pretty much been here ever since except for my hubby's tour of duty in the USMC, in which we were stationed in Jacksonville, NC for 3 1/2 years.

DrMaddVibe

Born in MI...moved to Cali at age 3...moved to Virginia, Falls Church and then Roanoke in 76...moved to Satellite Beach in 79...Orlando 80...joined the Army in 85...went to AL, GA...Germany, KS and Nicaragua...moved back to MI for 13 frozen fucking miserable years...moved back to FL in 00 and I am not living in another state. I LOVE Florida. Most people loathe the heat...I thrive on it. I can't stand cold.

brenluvbirds

Born in MI...moved to Cali at age 3...moved to Virginia, Falls Church and then Roanoke in 76...moved to Satellite Beach in 79...Orlando 80...joined the Army in 85...went to AL, GA...Germany, KS and Nicaragua...moved back to MI for 13 frozen fucking miserable years...moved back to FL in 00 and I am not living in another state. I LOVE Florida. Most people loathe the heat...I thrive on it. I can't stand cold.
that is why I left IL I hate winter. I would rather put up with heat than miserable cold that lasts more than three months.