Hard Rock Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What's for dinner?

Magic

Administrator
Staff member
@gregjohnson1229
Same thing with Skyline Chili. We could get a box of 10 chili dogs for next to nothing way back when.......I like getting those once a year for nostalgia reasons.

Lynch

It is my youngest son's birthday today. We'll be making homemade BBQ Meatballs and scalloped potatoes, grandma's recipe. We were going to go out for dinner, but he wanted some home cooking and specifically asked for this.

He's a pretty good cook himself, but when you've been out of the house for a few years, you yearn for the things you ate while growing up. NO complaint from me. My mom's recipes are the best!

Lynch

This is my favorite dessert.Tiramisu
Have you ever made your own? We tried one time, turned out tasting good, but the presentation was on part with something you'd expect out of a 5th grader. It wasn't pretty, not even a little bit.

The place that I do like it the best is at Olive Garden. I've tried it at many restaurants over the years, but I still come back to OG for that very dessert.

Have you ever made your own? We tried one time, turned out tasting good, but the presentation was on part with something you'd expect out of a 5th grader. It wasn't pretty, not even a little bit.

The place that I do like it the best is at Olive Garden. I've tried it at many restaurants over the years, but I still come back to OG for that very dessert.
I never tried to make it myself. Olive Garden's is really good.