Hard Rock Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parallel Lines (1978)

Magic

Administrator
Staff member
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Parallel Lines
Artist: Blondie
Genre: New Wave
Released: 1978

Tracks:
1 - Hanging on the Telephone - 2:24
2 - One Way or Another - 3:35
3 - Picture This - 2:57
4 - Fade Away and Radiate - 4:01
5 - Pretty Baby - 3:21
6 - I Know but I Don't Know - 3:54
7 - 11:59 - 3:19
8 - Will Anything Happen? - 3:01
9 - Sunday Girl - 3:05
10 - Heart of Glass - 3:48
11 - I'm Gonna Love You Too - 2:10
12 - Just Go Away - 3:27

Overview:
Parallel Lines is the third studio album by American new wave band Blondie, released in 1978 by Chrysalis Records. Their most popular and best-selling effort, Parallel Lines was the first Blondie album to be produced by Mike Chapman. The album reached number one in the United Kingdom in February 1979 and number six in the United States in April 1979.

It contains several of Blondie's best-known hits, including "Heart of Glass", "Hanging on the Telephone", "Sunday Girl" and "One Way or Another". Six of the twelve tracks were issued as singles, either in the US or the UK. Named after an unfinished Blondie song, Parallel Lines was ranked at number 140 on Rolling Stone's list of The 500 Greatest Albums of All Time, number eighteen on NME's 100 Best Albums of All Time, and number seven on Blender's 100 Greatest American Albums of All Time. Parallel Lines has sold over twenty million copies worldwide.

Music information in first post provided by The AudioDB