Hard Rock Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fyn

Hi All,
My name is Fyn, I come from Staffordshire, England.
Been into Rock/Metal since 1976 (yeah I'm old-lol). My first gig was Black Sabbath in 1977
Into a variety of Rock/Metal genres.
Fav bands include: Kiss, Dimmu Borgir, Nightwish, Therion, Svartsot, Cathedral & Paradise Lost.
I'm a multi-instrumentalist, but main instrument is drums. Been in many bands over the years in both England and Germany.
Now I'm more into the production side of music, and have a small recording studio and I run my own Record Label:

www.metalvaultrecords.com

Horns up, Fyn - METAL VAULT RECORDS

Hi Fyn ! The welckie mat is unrolled for you.....you'll love it here......EYE DO !! :)
Great thing your studio ! I might need to come and meet you when I'm in the UK (hopefully soon). Let's keep in touch man.
Looking FWD to seeing your posts here.
I was having a debate with a bloke at the local about what makes a good song/track and I told him - like the late Don Costa stated many times over - "it's pretty much all in the arrangements" ......like to know your opinion on this :)
Soon.....