Hard Rock Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What are you listening to, hard rock version?

Lynch

Disturbed - The Sound of Silence

GD, every time I hear this version, I get chills and goosebumps. Probably a Top 10 all-time cover tune for me. If not Top 10, it's damn close.

Mr. Gregory

I didn't like Lacuna Coil's Broken Crown Halo at all when it first came out. I thought it sounded really flat and boring compared to Dark Adrenaline, which I loved. I was listening to it today at work, though, and it's not nearly as bad as I remember.

I really like these two songs. Not a big fan of the intro of "Hostage to the Light," but from the start of the first verse onwards, it's very good. I love Christina's vocals on that one.

Lynch

Almost to the end of the album right now, playing I Know Somethin' ('Bout You) right now. I forgot how funky this song is.

Magic

Administrator
Staff member
I've been digging up a lot of early 70's obscure hard rock. It is such a shame a lot of these bands didn't get more promotion or radio attention back then......the music is F'in fantastic.

This album, Dogfeet, is a real gem. Wont say too much more because I'm thinking of writing a review.....:cool:

MI0003786123.jpg

Magic

Administrator
Staff member
Teaze....a Canadian band from the mid to late 70's. If you are a fan Moxy, Triumph, or April Wine (the album is produced by Myles Goodwyn), then you will like this forgotten gem.....

hqdefault.jpg

Magic

Administrator
Staff member
A hard rock / AOR album from a Swedish band, Snakes In Paradise. Step Into The Light was released September 14, 2018.

61jtja6_F4j_L_SS500.jpg

Stay tuned for an album review :)

Lynch

W.A.S.P. - Re-Idolized

1537618964985.png

I'd suggest this to anyone that liked The Crimson Idol

listened to this yesterday, giving it a spin again this morning.

Magic

Administrator
Staff member
Just released September 21, 2018 Living the Dream....

810ZnX-FPGL__SY355_.jpg

It's OK.....maybe a forthcoming album review

Magic

Administrator
Staff member
This lost gem was released in 1969 and is pretty heavy and definitely bluesy and freaky for the time period. Excellent album!!

105508.jpg

Electric Chair

Latest posts