Hard Rock Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What are you listening to, hard rock version?

I always like a band called White Lion, I believe they are hard rock....will have to listen to them today....
They have a killer version of Radar Love, originally by Golden Earring.

"Twilight Zone" Golden Earring (1982)
Somewhere in a lonely motel room there's a guy starting to realize that
eternal fate has turned it's back on him. It's 2 am....

Cut.jpg

Last edited:

Magic

Administrator
Staff member
I am on my third listen of this album. I definitely approve! (an album review forthcoming, maybe)

SiphonOfDestruction

So I met a guy today at the music store who insisted that I buy a Sammy Hagar era VH album as it'd be my first. (I really dislike the pop direction VH took after DLR's departure and would rather listen to his solo work, which is excellent)

But anyway, I purchased 5150, and when I got home to listen, there was nothing in the case. I just hurried home to give it another shot.

Maybe it's a sign that I should stick to what I truly know is good? So that leads us to...

2844434.jpg

Tell me it isn't one of the best hard rock debuts...

Chyna WIcked

I've been playing a band called, "The Absence"--their album I am playing is called, "A Gift For The Obsessed"....If you want a band that is a bit thrashy and makes you head bang, then this is the one for you...8-]]:headbang:

Lynch

This one is definitely HARD rock....it is borderline heavy metal. My first listen to the album, too. Me likes it!!

here is their cover of CSNY's Ohio. Nicely done!!!
:eek: oooh!
First I've heard that. How is the rest of the album?

Latest posts