Hard Rock Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Rolling Stones (1964)

Speed King

Content Creator
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: The Rolling Stones
Artist: The Rolling Stones
Genre: Rock
Released: 1964

Tracks:
1 - (Get Your Kicks on) Route 66 - 2:25
2 - I Just Wanna Make Love to You - 2:21
3 - Honest I Do - 2:14
4 - Mona (I Need You Baby) - 3:38
5 - Now I've Got a Witness (Like Uncle Phil and Uncle Gene) - 2:34
6 - Little by Little - 2:44
7 - I'm a King Bee - 2:39
8 - Carol - 2:38
9 - Tell Me (You're Coming Back) - 3:52
10 - Can I Get a Witness - 2:59
11 - You Can Make It If You Try - 2:06
12 - Walking the Dog - 3:10

Overview:
The Rolling Stones is the debut album by the Rolling Stones, released by Decca Records in the UK on 16 April 1964. The American edition of the LP, with a slightly different track list, came out on London Records on 30 May 1964, with the added title England's Newest Hit Makers.

The Rolling Stones, subtitled England's Newest Hit Makers, is the American debut album by the Rolling Stones, released by London Records on 30 May 1964.

The track "Not Fade Away" (the A-side of the band's third UK single) replaced "Mona (I Need You Baby)". Upon its release, England's Newest Hitmakers reached #11 in the US, going gold in the process. To date, this is the only one of the Stones' American studio albums that failed to place in the top five on the Billboard album charts.

In August 2002, England's Newest Hitmakers was reissued as a new remastered CD and SACD digipak by ABKCO.

Music information in first post provided by The AudioDB